Tuesday, November 19, 2019

abbey writing assessment

Here is my writing assessment.
A special place in a community is a Marae. Why is it a special place.   
A marae is special because it is a place to say goodbye to someone who died. It is a place to awhi and comfort Wanau and 
friends who are sad.
A marae is special because it is a place to celebrate someone who just got married. It is a place to be happy.  
A marae is special because it is a place to have a party.it is a place to spend time with family and friends.
It is a place to build relationships.


Use your writing rubric to assess your Explain Writing.
Remember to write 1 or 2 sentences to explain why you gave your writing each rubric score,
Element

XEARubric
Score
Ideas
A place to say goodbye to someone who died.

structure
Language
I have some structure for the type of writing AND I use most of the  right words for the type of writing. 

Organisation
I try to put my ideas in order.

Vocabulary
I can write some simple everyday words. I can write words that are important to me.

Sentence
Structure
I try to write a few sentences.

Punctuation
I am starting to use capital letters and full stops in the right place .I am trying to use ! ? 


Spelling
I can write some letters for my words.



What is your total score and what level is it?
Total Score
20
Level
24

No comments:

Post a Comment